The Nebuli Arts Group of Photographic Artists, inaugurated in 2013, has established a distinctive presence in Sydney and the wider arts community. The Group is composed of diverse artists who, using a combination of traditional and digital techniques, are united in making a high level and unique contribution to the general visual culture. Nebuliarts.com is their showcase and a short video displaying select works from Nebuli artists is can be seen here.
The aims of Nebuli Arts are to:
- encourage the transition of members to exhibiting artists in a professional environment.
- connect member artists with a wider audience and extend the presentation of our work.
- offer curatorial expertise and logistical support to our emerging artists.
- forge strong cultural links with the local arts community and the Arts Industry.
- encourage a visual culture that maintains a distinctive niche within contemporary arts.
Nebuli Arts is an autonomous co-operative body which is supported by Charing Cross Photo, experts in colour management and printing.